Founded in the year 2015, Uplift Technology Innovation & Empowerment Initiative got registered as an Incorporated Trustee with the Corporate Affairs Commission in February 2016 with the objectives of:
- Promoting the learning of Computer Science among Youths, especially Girls and pupils in Primary & Secondary Schools
- Providing access to resources that will enable learning of programming, design, DevOps, entrepreneurship and other valuable skills, especially in areas with poor or no Internet service
- Creating founders through training, mentoring and support; who will, in turn, create solutions and Jobs
- Providing Hubs, where members of the community can access resources, collaborate and build solutions together.
- Create solutions to problems facing our communities
Our Training Programmes
we are creating a platform for upcoming developers in our community to learn, share, collaborate and create solutions that will improve the livelihood in our communities.
school Out Reach
We are taking it to the root by collaborating with schools in our community to create Code Clubs, host websites for the schools and provide mentorship programmes.
ICT Appreciation Training
A lot of people still don’t have basic ICT skills. We organize training sessions to teach the basic skills they need to use the ICT tools/facilities around them .
In collaboration with partners, we organize entrepreneurship training session, allowing members of out community turn ideas to wealth .
We plan to deploy access points for at strategic locations in academic institutions and hubs, where members of the community can get free access to resources necessary for learning.
In collaboration with Udacity and other partners, we want to train youths and women in our community to become founders.
Partner with Us
We need your help to grow and make more impact. We are looking for partners to help us train more people and provide a serene and enabling environment for them to grow and create jobs.
Donate to Us
Your generosity is helping to empower and equip for thousands of students. We are dedicated to ensuring that everyone in our community, despite economic or social status, get the access to training and resources. Together, we can change lives with technology .