Founded in the year 2015, Uplift Technology Innovation & Empowerment Initiative got registered as an Incorporated Trustee with the Corporate Affairs Commission in February 2016 with the objectives of:
- Promoting the learning of Computer Science among Youths, especially Girls and pupils in Primary & Secondary Schools
- Providing access to resources that will enable learning of programming, design, DevOps, entrepreneurship and other valuable skills, especially in areas with poor or no Internet service
- Creating founders through training, mentoring and support; who will, in turn, create solutions and Jobs
- Providing Hubs, where members of the community can access resources, collaborate and build solutions together.
- Create solutions to problems facing our communities
From inception-to-date, we have trained more than 1000 youths and students and formed partnerships with several organizations.